At Force, we recognise our responsibility to the environment.
Supported by our values, we are proactively minimising adverse environmental effects and achieving new benchmarks of best practice through improving, maintaining and reviewing our environmental policy. Ultimately, we aim to reduce our impact on the environment as well as minimise the costs associated with the materials and packaging used by our team at Force.
Our Environmental Goals:
- Operate our business in accordance with environmental laws and guidelines
- Maintain systems to assist the management of our environmental responsibilities, including, continual updating and reviewing of our policies, practices and procedures to align with new legislation, technology and business requirements
- Set clear targets for continuous improvement and monitor these targets for achievement
- Prevent pollution, waste and where possible, commit to recovery, recycling and managing energy usage
- To work with our supply chain to improve our combined environmental performance. We’re doing this through more efficient usage of our resources and minimising the impacts from packaging and transportation.
- Implement ongoing training and development for all employees to adopt sound environmental work practices.
Our Commitment to Carbon Neutral
In 2007 we joined Force(s) with Carbon Neutral because of our shared commitment to eco-friendly business practices and helping the environment. Thanks to this partnership, over the last decade, Force has directly contributed to the Carbon Neutral, Plant-a-tree program. Our contributions to this program have resulted in thousands of trees being planted that will remove hundreds of tonnes of CO2 from Earth's atmosphere.
How does Force support Carbon Neutral?
With every product purchased at Force Technology, we contribute to the Carbon Neutral, Plant-a-tree program. Since our partnership in 2007, our contributed funds have resulted in over 32,177 trees being planted to offset carbon emissions.
About Carbon Neutral
Formed in 2001, Carbon Neutral PTY LTD have become trusted and experienced environmentalists. Founded by the Men of the Trees Inc, they are a non-for-profit organisation that helps communities and organisations across Australia dramatically minimise their impact on the environment.
Their services include sustainability consulting, energy reduction strategies, carbon calculators, carbon neutral certification, carbon offsets, vehicle fleet offsetting, biodiverse reforestation projects, and the Plant-a-Tree Program. They also host carbon neutral events, workshops and seminars.
Thanks to our partnership with Carbon Neutral we know that our business has helped the environment.